|A good old-fashion Oatmeal Bath can do wonders for your skin! Oats provide for an incredibly soft, soothing and milky bath and are very useful for various skin problems. Oats gently exfoliate the skin ridding the surface of dry, flaky particles. After just one bath your skin will feel silky, renewed and moistened. Oat powder is mild enough even for babies skin and can be repeated a couple times a week. Perfect for itchy, irritated or inflamed skin conditions, even on the most sensitive skin. Feel the softness!|
Instructions for Homemade Oatmeal Bath:
- Grind 1 cup Organic Quick-Oats in a clean coffee grinder or blender until it becomes a ultra-fine powder
- Draw a hot bath and add oat powder while water is still running
- Bath and break-up any oat clumps that may have formed, then swirl water to ensure even distribution of oat powder.
Note: I purchased a coffee grinder that I use just for making my home beauty recipes. You may want to do the same as this will prevent coffee oils mixing with your ingredients and is more convenient. Try and get a grinder with a top speed for superior pulverizing and better powder formation.
- Use for these :
- Chicken pox
- Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac
- Dry skin
- Insect bites
- Diaper rash
- Anal itching (often from pinworms)
- Prickly Heat