- How do I navagate this site?
Use the Menu at the far left and click on the desired subject name, a sub-menu will appear with more detailed options to choose.
- Where can I find detailed information about products?
Click the PRODUCTS link from the main menu and choose a category of interest.
- Where can I purchase products?
Click on the GO SHOPPING from the main menu and choose a category to shop for from our Product Directory.
- Is there a minimum order?
No, we accomodate orders of any size. We do not require a case quantity purchase on any of our items.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders totaling $300.00 or more, up to 10% of your sub-total. If freight goes above 10% the difference is billed.
- Do you ship outside the United States?
Yes, we can ship anyway in the world via United States Postal Service. However, we are not responsible for Custom duties or timely delivery whenever applicable.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Debit Cards via our secured checkout area. International customers can choose PayPal®, call or email us with a credit card or send us a money order.
- What do I do if the contents of my package is damaged or there is a mistake with my order?
You may e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 1-800-533-3919 for further instructions...
- Are the web-site prices up-to-date?
Yes, our web-site shopping area posts the current price at all times.
- Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, please see "Gift Certificates" listed in our Product Directory under the GO SHOPPING section.
- Do you backorder items that are out-of-stock?
I am sorry but we do not process backorders. We do alert when a product is out and will generally give an estimated time of arrival. Please visit us again to re-order items currently unavailable.
- Do you charge a handling fee in addition to freight charges?
No, we only charge the exact amount of freight that is incurred by the shipping carrier, calculated soley by the weight of your box.
- Why are your prices so reasonable?
We are direct importers and are therefore able to offer the lowest possible market price to our customers.
- May I call in an order over the phone? or Fax in an order?
Yes, if you prefer, you may call us with any questions, concerns or assistance with your order. We are open Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm EST.
We also have a pre-printed order form of all our products, to download a copy go to the sub-menu ORDER FORM located under GO SHOPPING of the main menu.
- How do I know that my credit card and personal information given is kept safe?
- Am I able to track the status of my shipment at any time?
Yes, live 24-hour tracking information is available via our web-site, listed under the sub-menu of the Go Shopping section of the main menu. Click on tracking or go to www.naturalimport.com/tracking
- How can I add my e-mail address to your mailing list?
Click on "Join our Mailing List" located under CONTACT US located under the main menu.
- Can I view your catalog on-line?
Yes, a full downloadable version of our catalog is available in PDF form from the OUR CATALOG section of the site. (Currently Under Construction).
- Are there some items that you offer for sale that you do not accept returns for?
For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on cookware, books, herbs, cosmetics. No exceptions, so please select your items carefully. We also cannot be responsible for crediting buggy food after 10 days of arrival. Sorry, there are no exceptions as we cannot control your proper storage.
- Where can I ask a FAQ or voice a comment?
Please fill out the Feedback form under CONTACT US or drop us an e-mail. We custom built our site in-house and are always open to hearing how we may improve it!
- Can I e-mail this site to a friend?
Anyone wishing to share our site may use the Referal link at the bottom of each page to send a notice to friends or loved ones.
- Where can I sign-up for more information?
Every Month, we send a free seasonal newsletter via email. Just go to WHAT'S NEW in the main menu to subscribe or to read about the latest news and updates.